Dog Boarding Katy, Tx in Your Home, Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers
Providing professional in your home dog boarding in Katy, Tx and surround areas. We take the stress out of caring for your beloved pets by tending to them in their own environment. Providing care in their home with In-Home Cat and Katy Dog Boarding! Our trusted pet sitter professionals with Barking Life will maintain your dogs’ routines keeping them safe and surrounded by familiar sights, sounds and smells that they know. Your dogs no longer have to dread being in a pet boarding Katy facility or kennel cage. They will receive all the love and personal attention while keeping them on their same diet and regimen. The same goes for your cat. You can keep them stress-free at home.
Servicing Zip Codes 77494, 77450, 77094, 77493, 77449 and 77084
Katy Pet Sitting Services
In-Home Cat & Dog Boarding
Puppy and Senior Care
Got a Busy Life and a Pet? Don’t Go It Alone! Get Safe, Caring Dog Walking and Pet Sitting
At Barking Life Pet Concierge, we designed our business to provide personalized pet care solutions in your home Katy dog boarding and pet sitting. We come to your pet–to provide safety checks, specialized care, exercise and loving attention. See if the following statements sound familiar or similar to worries you’ve had. Then look at our Barking Life solutions to help you care for your in home Katy pet sitting needs:
- I love my pets! Pets are like children, but it’s difficult to find time to give them all the attention they need in today’s busy world. Barking Life can be there when you cannot. We handle regular dog walking so your pet can get some fresh air, exercise and stimulation. We play with your pet, feed him or her and provide special care services–just let us know what you need.
- I want the best quality of life for my pet. Pets need to feel safe and loved, with familiar places and faces, personalized loving care. Forget about traditional dog boarding! Barking Life cares for your pets in your own home, sending well qualified, trustworthy, pet-loving team members to care for your pets every day.
- I wish I had a relative to take care of my pet. Worrying about my pet’s welfare is so stressful. You can’t always be there for your pets due to vacations, extended work hours, long commute times, attending kid’s activities and even occasional date nights with your spouse. Enjoy your vacation, don’t fret on your business trip, feel free to concentrate on that urgent work project. Knowing pets are well cared for by your Barking Life pet sitter makes your other daily events less stressful and more fun with in home Katy pet care.
- I wonder if my cat is tearing up the curtains right now? Pets get lonely, bored and anxious when left alone, and they can make a mess of your home trying to stay busy and calm themselves. With Barking Life checking on your pet, pet sitting, providing dog walking services and more, your pet stays happy, well adjusted and burns off nervous energy in a healthy way.
- Oh no, I’m running late. I’ll have to speed all the way to the pet kennel–and who can I call to pick my dog up later? Taking your pet to and from a kennel, dog daycare or remote pet boarding location just adds more jobs to your to-do list and more stress to your life. Barking Life saves you time by coming to your pet and giving love, attention and custom pet services.
- Is the pet boarder giving my pet her meds? Making sure your pet gets specialized care, a favorite toy, a specific diet or pet medications given on schedule is a challenge in a standard kennel or pet boarder. Barking Life can handle any special requests properly and cater to your dog or cat’s special needs accurately in their own familiar environment. You can communicate with your pet care representative anytime, by leaving a note, sending a text or email, or calling in, to change your instructions as needed.
- Is my pet afraid or lonely and feeling abandoned at the boarding kennel? Taking your pet to a pet boarding location or kennel can mean you’re out of control. Your pet may be left on his/her own for many hours. You’re not certain who, specifically, is caring for your pet. He or she may be kept in a cage with little exercise. Unfamiliar sights and sounds (and other unknown pets nearby) can create stress for your pet. Pet boarding at a kennel can mean generic care, the same for all, that doesn’t provide for your pet’s special needs. At Barking Life, we care for your pet in their “happy place” at your home. We ensure your pet is checked on, walked and cared for as you want and need. Just when your pet starts to feel alone or anxious, your dedicated dog walker turns up for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon adventure!
- An urgent business trip has popped up! What a logistical nightmare! Not at all, just contact Barking Life Pet Concierge for at-home pet boarding and more. We’re your personalized alternative to typical dog boarding.
- I hate the thought of a kennel. What’s going on over there? At-home pet sitting and care help keep your pet healthy. Pets in a kennel can be exposed to illness, including fleas or other parasites. Why risk it? Your responsible, caring, well trained dog walker from Barking Life gives your pet undivided attention, in your pet’s own safe environment. In some cases, your Barking Life pet sitter may notice if your pet is acting strangely or showing signs of illness that you haven’t noticed. We can alert you of any issues and/or get prompt vet care as needed with your permission. An extra set of eyes on your pet can be a great thing for their health and welfare.
- Those “Oops I forgot!” moments. You’re headed out to an event after work, with no time to stop home to feed or walk your dog. Simply call Barking Life and we’ll have your dog walker take care of it.
Contact a Professional Pet Sitter
At Barking Life Pet Concierge, we’ve solved problems (like those above) for local pet owners for years. If you live in the Katy area or anywhere throughout Houston’s western suburbs, including Fulshear and Richmond TX, call on Barking Life Pet Concierge for customized pet care you can count on, any day of the week! Contact us at 281-616-7738 today, to learn more. Let us know what pet services you need!
Living in the lush area of Katy and working in city means an added drive time for you to and from work. Sometimes the added drive time and traffic can leave your pet alone from 10-13 hours per day. Add in an after work dinner or kids activities and the day can very long for your pets. Let Barking Life help break up your pet’s day with our weekly midday visits! This service is for pets of all ages including puppies to senior dogs. We’ll also help out on your work weekends too. Stuck in a late night meeting? We’ll stop by to feed your pup their dinner so that they are content until you arrive home.